Thursday, February 23, 2006

note to self - don't mention dad in posts...people won't leave comments because it freaks them out
yesterday i had a patient tell me i was long-winded...all who know me know this to be true but this lady didn't know me...isn't it funny how old people lose their inhibitions? i say that...but today a girl i work with told me i look contaminated and like i belong on a nyquil commercial...she attributes her honesty to her being from the north...i just tend to appreciate honesty no matter where it comes from these days...and even if it's someone telling me i talk too much and look like crap...
speaking of crap, it's what i feel like today...sinuses are funny things...i basically feel like i'm walking around with a weight on my face and with my head in a cloud...hence the 'contaminated' comment...
oh and here's a random thing for you...yesterday a guy was caught trying to steal a sheep from the little rock zoo...honestly, what possesses a man to steal a sheep? the only answers that immediately come to mind are too disturbing to mention...
it has occurred to me that i don't write many things on here of any importance...i must come up with something poignant to write...but not today because that will only make my head hurt worse...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?