Saturday, March 11, 2006

different songs remind me of different people...is everybody this way or just me? my ipod is full of random music (can i get an amen?) so i thought it'd be fun to let people know which songs on it remind me of who...yet another fun insight into my crazy head...
Whitney M- I'll Make a Man out of You from the Mulan Soundtrack, Shackles by Mary Mary, Lady Marmalade, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?, Revolution by Kirk Franklin, Make Us One
Laura W - Dancing Queen, Rent Soundtrack, On the Street Where You Live from My Fair Lady, and anything by Michael Jackson
Jennifer - One Pure & Holy Passion
Laura P - Stars & the Moon, I've Still Got My Health, all things Sandi Patty
Sean B - Under You, Istanbul not Constantinople by They might be Giants
Jeremy - Good Ol' Days
Matt T - Drops of Jupiter
Corley M. - Golden Girls Theme
Jordan - Shirley Q Liquor soundclip on Star Trek
Rebecca Zr - Oh How The Years Go By, Carrying the Banner from Newsies, everything else from Newsies...and Mama Mia
My Dad - Fly Away, Homesick, I'll Be Seeing You, How Great is Our God
Elise - I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas
Kendall K - anything by John Mayer or Josh Groban or Shirley Q Liquor or Celine Dion...and all instrumental soundtrack music
Suite 307-309 Crew - Thank You by Kelly Jones, Take Ya Home by Lil Bow Wow, Dream On by Aerosmith, Always Be My Home by Rachel Lampa
Tiffany - Girl on TV and Summer Girls by LFO, Goodbye Earl - Dixie Chicks, Orange Colored Sky by Natalie Cole, Stickshifts & Safetybelts by Cake
Heath - Always on Your Side by Sheryl Crow and anything by Sister Hazel (i've got it all)
John D. - Free Bird, Hotel California
Tommy A - Livin' on a Prayer
Richie - I just Died in Your Arms Tonight
Jonathan H - If I Had a Million Dollars
Kaylan - Awakening by Sara Groves, Mississippi Squirrel Revival, all things Nichole Nordeman
Stuart - I would walk 500 Miles
The Band Boys - With or Without You, Spin, Where the Streets Have No Name, and all their own stuff
Emily - It's Rainin' Men
Holly - Concrete by Plumb, all of the Runaway Bride Soundtrack, Goodbye Earl, Arise my Love, Sweet Tea by Craven Melon
Sara - The Trolley Song from Meet Me In St. Louis
Zo - For the Moments I feel Faint
Michael R - Blessing in the Thorn, Coconuts soundclip from Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail
Michael N - Smile and all things George Strait (and Little Cabin in the Woods...even though it's not on my ipod)
Family - White Christmas soundtrack and some old school kid music that i will not name so as not to embarrass myself, The Lord Bless You & Keep You
Whitney B - the Rent soundtrack

Comments:
I'm so going to have to copy you on my blog. I love the song idea. Too cute!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?