Friday, April 28, 2006

so i haven't posted in a few days so i thought i might. i have nothing to write about per se. so prepare yourself for a whole lot of nothing.

i saw my mother yesterday and she told me that my current hair color is "a big mistake". just when i was starting to like it...

a girl i work with has invited me to go to the electric cowboy with her & her friends tonight. i think she is of the opinion that i have no life nor do i have friends. while i will readily admit that i have no life, i still do not feel the need to gain one by going to the electric cowboy. clubs just aren't my style. i have no dance moves. i'm not the biggest fan of large crowds. it's a lose/lose situation for me. i've been trying to decide what excuse to use as to why i'm not going to be joining her tonight. but i think i've decided to just tell her the truth - even if it means admitting that i'm an old fogey.

simpler things make me happy. such as:

- a girl i work with gave me a nutty butty when i was starving yesterday
- my walk yesterday was 10 times better because i could smell honeysuckle the whole time
- myspace/xanga/blog comments
- Applebees cheese sticks with marinara + Mountain Dew to drink = AMAZING
- my new david crowder band cd
- going to movies

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?