Thursday, May 11, 2006

the boredom at work this week has been mind-numbing. seriously. i've checked every blog i know. ok to be perfectly honest i've checked them 3 times apiece in the last hour. this is becoming pathetic i know, but i don't know what else to do. i've mastered the 1 suit spider solitaire level. i'm afraid to move up to 2 suits because i know it will kick my tail.

i've got to start walking/running again. please harrass me about this. not only have i refrained from doing so the past few weeks, but i have eaten more horribly than usual. case & point - last night after work i ate this scrumptuous concoction tommy made that included shrimp, rice and spicy wonderful-ness which i, of course, washed down with a coke. wait, make that two. then my roommates pursuaded me to make a cake which i, of course, ate part of myself complete with yarnell's ice cream and a glass of milk. a few hours later i was headed to bed but then realized that i had wet clothes in the washer and dryer so i needed to stay up a bit longer. this was ample reason to have another piece of cake (with milk). ugh...i hate my lack of willpower. so please feel free to harrass me and call me names if i don't walk off at least some of the millions of calories i consume in a given day.

despite my boredom, or maybe because of it, i cannot think of another random thing to write about. ok that's a lie because i have many thoughts running through my head at any given time. eventually i plan to share my thoughts on the da vinci code. the title of that post will be 'i've never heard of anyone becoming a christian because of a boycott". my mind has been so numbed by my boring workday that i cannot handle such a post this afternoon. so until i am able, you'll have to settle for my random, mindless thoughts.

Comments:
i am missing your updates!!! I finally updated mine!!! we must hand out soon!!
 
yeah i meant hang out....LOL!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?