Wednesday, June 14, 2006

more thoughts brought to you in part by my boredom...
- are all job interviews as tedious as the two i've had here recently? do all professional job interviews involve a 30-45 minute gruelling question & answer session where all of my answers are written down by men & women with little or no people skills? how do people think they could possibly get an accurate description of me by grilling me and then sending me on my way?
-if anyone can suggest a way i can get sonic's diet cherry coke given to me intravenously, it would be greatly appreciated. i love that stuff. i could drink it every day. of course, then i would be broke. and considering my luck with gruelling job interviews, this fact will not change any time soon. pair the drink with some mozzerella sticks with marinara sauce and i am in heaven.
- speaking of food, i am starving. my short-lived funk is gone and my appetite is back with a vengence. our kitchen here at work contains 6 sam's size jars of peanut butter (3 crunchy/3 creamy) and, sadly, no crackers. so unless i feel the need to eat peanut butter from a spoon or slather it on some hamburger buns from yesterday's drug rep lunch, i'm out of luck.
- i also have recently developed an insatiable craving for chocolate milk. i think that if i had a never-ending supply of Sonic's diet cherry coke, chocolate milk, and water, i might be able to give up solid foods for a solid week at least.
ok maybe not.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?