Monday, June 05, 2006


well i'm back. i went on my first real vacation in who knows when. i kept telling people i was going to DC. that was a lie. well not a complete lie, but i technically only spent one day in DC. we stayed in maryland and perused chesapeake bay, DC, and virginia. saying DC is just so much simpler.
to give you the short version, it was a fun trip. i laughed really hard and often. mostly at my neices. for one have more rhythm in their pinky fingers than i do in my entire body. and secondly because every other word that came out of their mouths was hilarious. we rolled our eyes at jordan a lot (he thinks he's hilarious) and we did a lot of nothing. it was relaxing. it was nice. it made me dread my job a little less. and it kept me from stressing about the job interview i had before i left. i came back slightly fatter because i left my diet in arkansas, but i will hit the pavement again after work today.
as usual i have other things i'd like to post about but i will save it for later. but i will leave you with some pictures...well i was. i've uploaded the 2nd one 47 times and it hasn't worked yet. you'll have to make do with this one.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?