Friday, August 11, 2006

i've had a whopping 2 requests for a new blog this week which means that, contrary to my prior belief, people do read this thing. that is so exciting! now i just have to figure out what to write about.

i've taken a part time job at dillards with my buddy darcie. this is crazy for three reasons: 1. i am no salesperson 2. i am way too cheap for dillards and 3. i am required to dress up
yet it's not been too bad so far. i'm sure the people at my full-time job appreciate that i don't come to work looking like a homeless derelict everyday and that they are thrilled to know that i do, in fact, own make up. i'm still no salesman so if you have any little girls or baby showers to buy for COME SEE ME. i'm not ashamed to beg.

i've renewed my love for chick fil a. ouachita made me hate it but now that it is park plaza mall's best food option, i have decided that it's not so bad. however, i must share that as i was sitting down last night to enjoy my chicken sandwich, i dropped my coke and it went all over me, my table, and the floor beneath my table. i must also point out that this was BEFORE i clocked in to work at dillards.

only me
but i've decided not to hold it against chick fil a. they can't help it i'm a klutz.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?