Thursday, September 14, 2006

time for some more bullet points!!

- i can't wait for fall! i am ridiculously excited for cooler weather, changing trees, and sweater-wearing. why? because i am ridiculous.

- the aforementioned excitement has lead to a temporary obsession with candy corn. i love it. i'm doing my best to keep it from rotting my teeth and making me fat because i now pay my own dental bills and have no time to exercise.

- i also love Wicked. not wickedness but Wicked - the musical. kaylan, krista & elise figured this out way before me. once again, i'm late on the bandwagon, but riding it now nonetheless. if you're ever listening to a little rock radio station during rush our and someone calls in commenting on this crazy person in a white camry singing animatedly while sitting next to them in traffic, that's me. i can't help it. i love it. again, i am ridiculous.

- if anyone wants to write oprah and make up some sob story about me so that she will fly me to new york and see the aforementioned musical on broadway (as well as a few others i could name), feel free.

- i'm running out of things to read at work. spider solitaire & i are renewing our friendship. feel free to leave suggestions of things to relieve my boredom.

Comments:
i want to be in on that sob story to go see wicked with you! We seriously need to go see it...just plan on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait to see you!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?