Sunday, October 15, 2006

The Next 5....

16. my mom used to make some of my clothes. this only went on until i was around 8 or 9. i'm not sure if she got tired of sewing or if i refused to wear what she was able to come up with. she mostly made me dresses. or jumpers (definition: sundress type garment worn over a shirt or blouse). i swear i spent the greater part of my childhood in a jumper. once she even made me a bubble suit (definition: one piece garment with very poofy legs & sleeves) out of what i now consider to be hideous flower-print fabric.

17. sometimes i feel like i'm just existing...like i'm not really living

18. i used to have a cat named tom.

19. i can say all of the books of the bible in one breath.

20. my roommate always refers to me by one of two names: bruiser or muffin.

Comments:
sorry....i love you...but i don't believe that you can say 66 books in one breath....i'm going to need to hear that to believe it...
 
ruth i'll say them with you in one breath. I believe you can say them!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?