Saturday, November 18, 2006

31. i don't want a boyfriend, but i sure wish a guy would notice me every now & again.

32. i have an unhealthy addiction to clearance racks in clothing stores.

33. i love working in the ghetto. school vandalism and watching a fellow aide outfit a child in long pants and long sleeves when he had none does nothing but make my heart glad and make me feel like i'm in the right place. i prefer it to snotty suburban brats any day.

34. i like children's movies more than any adult should.

35. i am very excited that i found egg nog in the milk section of the grocery store the other day. i am halfway through my first half gallon. much more will be consumed over the course of the hollidays.

Comments:
I love the current theme of your blog! I check it constantly to see if there is anything new to read about you. Email me soon about the new job and any reading recommendations you have. I'm re-reading the book you got me as my going away gift. It's just good.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?