Monday, November 20, 2006

night off from dillards + nothing to do = ruth sitting in front of the television with a $5 hot & ready pizza, a 2 liter of coke, some oreos & some milk.

it was a wicked good time.

movie 1 - Rumor Has It
food items - aforementioned pizza
beverage - coke (from a chilled 2 liter - poured over ice - 2nd best way to drink coke)
Reflection - reluctant to watch this movie after watching the Break-up not too long ago and being somewhat disappointed. i really thought i would like the break up and have no interest in rumor has it. of course, i had the opposite opinion of each. i am the complete opposite of my roommate in that i want my movie choices to have happy endings. the way i look at it, if my life doesn't contain sappy romance then my movies definitely should.

movie 2 - Pride & Prejudice
food items - oreos
beverage - milk
Reflection - just as fabulous this 447th time i've watched it as it has ever been. even my overly cynical roommate likes this one.

thus my night of extreme girliness comes to an end.

in other news, i'm reading donald miller's Searching For God Knows What - again he is my hero.

Comments:
Although it made me miss you dearly, I thoroughly enjoyed this blog...and your detailed accounts of some of your favorite things...movies, coke and oreos
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?