Wednesday, November 01, 2006

sorry for the hiatus...please control your tears. here's a few more details of the randomness that is (or was) me.

26. if you should ever see my fingers moving randomly, it is because i am probably typing out the words that i'm hearing at that particular moment. obviously this is not literal typing, but, well, air-typing if you will. it is, yet another, ocd-ish tick i have. i hear words spoken or sung and my fingers mimick the keystrokes to type them. another form of this tick presents itself when listening to music and my fingers play the air-piano. this, however, is leaving along with what little is left of my actual musical ability.

27. the last spanking i received was when i was around 10 years old. my dad was expanding my closet and the floor in the closet was not yet carpeted. the lack of carpet led me to believe that it would be ok for me to eat a popcicle in said closet. i was wrong.

28. my nose & my toes are the first parts of my body to get cold and the last to get warm. maybe this is true of everyone. but i thought i would add it to my list seeing as how i'm freezing at the moment.

29. i hate water. i love to drink it, i don't too much like to be in it. the joke at my last job was that i was trying to drink all the water so i could ensure i never drowned. this isn't too far from the truth. i think i was scarred after a bad childhood experience at the pool.

30. i get to sleep in tomorrow. this makes me very very happy.

Comments:
I know really, i'm so ready to go to europe, to get on that plane and just be there in the middle of the europeans!!! 6 months :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?