Sunday, February 11, 2007

it's official. i've lost it. after church tonight, darcie pointed out that i had on one brown shoe & one black shoe. it's bad enough that i left the house that way. it's another thing all together that someone else had to point it out. throughout the service (while i was standing anyway) i'd actually wondered if maybe one of my legs was shorter than the other. yet i never bothered to look at my shoes.
wow
sometimes i amaze myself

in other news...

- elvis is still barking at the tire swing. (see video) any suggestions on how to stop this? do i need to call cesar milan?

- i broke down and bought myself a new coat. i love it more than a person should love a coat. i'm considering it my valentine's day gift to me.

- i have a fabulous roommate who bought me a valentine's gift.

- i'm not one of those people who gets all bitter about valentine's day. the way i look at it, i'm missing out on a considerable amount of stress. and seeing as how i've spent quite a bit of the last few years surrounded by my friends and their significant others, valentine's day doesn't remind me of my singleness any more than my day-to-day life. and lately, when reminded of my singleness, i am immensely grateful of how un-complicated my life is. (most of the time anyway)

- i am 99% positive i am taking a paycut at the dillard. hip hip.

- i posted the end dance scene from little miss sunshine on my myspace profile. i've watched this scene no less than 10 times this week. i love it. if i don't have time to watch the whole movie, i'll just watch the end. sometimes i need to be reminded to quit worrying about what other people think and just be me (even if me is a bit ridiculous at times).

- i seriously need to go to bed.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?