Wednesday, March 28, 2007

just in case you thought i fell off of the face of the blogging earth, i haven't. i'm just on spring break. and i kind of have a life now. who'da thunk it?!

here's a few things i felt like throwing out there...

- turns out God likes to spoil me rotten with really awesome friends. some of which show their love with blue coast burrito gift certificates. others do so by washing my 4.5 foot tall pile of laundry.

- so apparently my yard has leaves in it. i realized this when i came home the other day to find 5 bags of them at the curb. turns out there are even more that need to be raked. that was my project yesterday morning. i now have 1.5 blisters.

- did you know birds chirp at night? they do at my house.

- as it turns out, working 11-9 shifts at dillards isn't half bad when that's all you have to do in a given day.

- tomorrow, my real spring break begins. i'm off to nashville. nash-vegas. the home of country music and my former roommates chuck & whitney. games will be played. mexican food will be eaten. tattooes will be considered. diets will be forgotten. blue jeans will be worn, as will pajama pants. my wardrobe will fluctuate between the two.

- may your spring break (or week in general) be as wonderful...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?