Sunday, April 22, 2007

so today i feel like a semi-productive human being. here's what i did...

- did pilates
- forgot to eat breakfast
- went to church (THE LATE SERVICE!!)
- went to eat with friends
- started a load of laundry
- charged my ipod
- subscribed to podcasts i've been meaning to subscribe to
- found my resume paper in the trunk of my car
- print out resumes
- allow jason's new kitchen paint color to grow on me
- take down this bit of surprise decorating by my roommate


- finish load of laundry which, in my house, looks like this


- finish this part of my sister's birthday present


- wrote this very detailed blog

...and it's only 6:45!! so in case you were wondering, my first day as a non-dillard's employee has been an astoundingly fabulous one!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?