Monday, April 16, 2007

so, yeah. not so much of a blogger lately. the good news is, i kind of have a life now which is nice. and there's really not any bad news. hip hip. here's some sort of an update...

- my last day at dillard's is saturday. that sentence should be followed by a million exclamation points. i am so happy to be leaving. i'm not quite as excited as i thought i would be at this point, but i am still thrilled. i'm kind of mellow about the whole thing. again, i would like to reiterate the idea that if anyone hears me complaining of boredom, they should slap me. hard.

- i wish i could eat cheese dip every day of my life.

- i was off sunday. it was fabulous. i went to the late service at church. phenomenal is the only word i know to describe it. i then went to eat with the fabulously wonderful zellmer family and then proceded to curl up under my covers and read Anne Lamott for a few hours before going back to church and being surrounded by even more phenomenal-ness.

- and since i haven't really elaborated on this as of yet and i had mentioned in a blog before about being frustrated in finding a church, let me say that i love where i am. i am amazed really that i landed at summit. that this seems to be the place where God wants me. i really didn't think it would happen. but i love it. i love the speakers. i love the community. i love what i learn there. i love the fact that all of the aforementioned things interact to make me into a person that i like at the moment (most of the time) and inspire me to be more than that. it feels like home to me. i love that feeling.

- i leave for europe in a little over a month. i feel horribly ill-prepared to do so.

- school is out in a little over a month. i feel incredibly well-prepared to do so.

well i'm out. my shoulders ache (there's your bad news) and there is no good reason i shouldn't be in bed.

deuces

Comments:
I didn't feel prepared for Europe either, so don't feel bad. I'm a planner...I thought I needed to read all the books on the reading list in my head and google everything else. You'll get there and you'll love it and you'll feel overwhelmed and you'll be so excited...and all that matters is that you are there!!! Have a great trip!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?