Friday, July 06, 2007

so i haven't blogged in a while. i would like to say i've been busy. but i would be lying. truth is i've been a bit of a bum (how's that for alliteration?). the most productive thing i've done since my trip has been to clean house. that took all of 2 days and i've been a lazy bum ever since. but i have done the following...
-watched:
mr. and mrs. smith
ocean's 12
episodes 1-6 of reunion
how to lose a guy in 10 days
first wives club
pride & prejudice
failure to launch
man on fire
transformers (in the theater - twice)
and more jeopardy and other random shows that i can watch via rabbit-ears than i care to mention.
- hang out with layne & other awesome people
- taken a random 32 hour road trip to dallas/southfork which included me getting very wet and muddy and me hitching a ride with a random girl i went to ouachita with who had no idea that we had that connection to an impound yard where we paid an ungodly amount of money to get my friend's car out after it had been towed.
- attempting to get in shape with pilates, an exercise ball, and lots of walking across bridges and around lakes.
- made my first batch of no-bake cookies in an attempt to deplete the enormous supply of oatmeal in my house
- learn to play/love dance dance revolution
- admire my rommate's engagement ring
- watch rebecca's bridal portraits be taken
- watch my nephew & a couple of other random people get married
- attend numerous going-away parties - lots of folks are leaving!
- make a few trips to pb to visit my mum
- get into the ntl program and attend one meeting that involved them scaring the crap out of all of us

so that's what i've been up to. eventful, yes. productive, not so much. happy? extremely :)

Comments:
Isn't Transformers the awesome-est movie! Chris and I loved it! We want to see it again!
 
Are you gonna blog anymore anytime soon? I'm in need of some rantings from ruth...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?